Building out a strong, modern marketing team can be a daunting task. What are the essential roles? What are the critical skills for each role? And once you've hired the best talent, how do you retain them and protect your investment?
Join us as we break down the essential roles in a high-performing marketing team, discuss what makes marketers tick, and show how you can help your team improve their personal and professional lives.
- What the key roles are in a modern B2B marketing organization
- How to identify superstar marketing talent
- How to maximize the talent you have
- How to increase productivity
- How to keep employees satisfied in their roles, longer
THIS WEBINAR FEATURES:
Matt Snodgrass is the director of social and community at Swapcard. After working in highly-regulated fields of healthcare and medical informatics for the first ten years of his career, he’s having a lot more fun in the world of community, events, and marketing.
LinkedIn: Matt Snodgrass
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Matt Snodgrass, Tish Millsap
- Element: Management
- Topic: Career Development, Marketing Management
- Price: $0