Building out a strong, modern marketing team can be a daunting task. What are the essential roles? What are the critical skills for each role? And once you've hired the best talent, how do you retain them and protect your investment?
Join us as we break down the essential roles in a high-performing marketing team, discuss what makes marketers tick, and show how you can help your team improve their personal and professional lives.
- What the key roles are in a modern B2B marketing organization
- How to identify superstar marketing talent
- How to maximize the talent you have
- How to increase productivity
- How to keep employees satisfied in their roles, longer
- Date: April 18, 2019
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Matt Snodgrass, Tish Millsap
- Element: Management
- Topic: Career Management, Management
- Price: $0
THIS WEBINAR FEATURES:
Matt Snodgrass is the director of marketing for MarketingProfs and, after working in highly-regulated industries for the first 10 years of his marketing life, he's having a lot more fun with his creative (and his career) with the MarketingProfs team.