Nurture campaigns should be designed to nourish your list: providing healthy content, consumable value, and building trust to keep your customers so happy they come back to consume again... and again.
Join us for this hands-on (workbook included) Working Webinar to learn:
- The different types of nurture series and how to use them effectively
- How to create a nurture series that builds trust and likeability with your audiences
- How to develop an engagement strategy that will boost conversions by a dizzying amount. (We can't guarantee an exact percent, but Kenda had a client that saw a 201% increase!)
- How to nurture your customers so they're happier and want to spend more money
This is part of the Working Webinar Summer Series (a PRO Exclusive). One part workbook. One part webinar. 100% hands-on learning on five demand generation topics.
Be sure to register for each webinar individually:
THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO TODAY!
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- Master Classes
- B2B Forum Online
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
Kenda Macdonald is a forensic psychology major, the Demand Generation Consulting Practice Lead at MarketingProfs, and the founder of Automation Ninjas, the UK's leading behavioral automation agency. She's an international public speaker, a multiaward-winning businesswoman, a doting cat mom, and the author of the best-selling Hack the Buyer Brain.
LinkedIn: Kenda Macdonald