Don't leave your demand generation to chance. Instead, predict your prospects' behavior with buyer psychology—and cater to their precise content needs during their customer journey.
In this first session, we'll put your demand generation on autopilot. You'll discover the different content categories your customers expect at each stage of their journey. And you'll unearth buyer behavioral triggers so we can apply those triggers to your automation system.
Kenda Macdonald, demand generation and automation expert, shows you how to implement behavioral intent plans without painful changes to your existing strategies and campaigns.
In this session, you'll learn about:
- Top-performing content plan formats that make future content creation easier
- Why—and how—people engage with your content (knowing this goes a long way to creating compelling new content!)
- Adapting your existing content for different stages of the buying journey—and identifying which content works best
- Awareness and content adaptation (workbook exercise)
Join Kenda Macdonald for all four sessions of this live, interactive Score, Plan, Convert: Demand Generation Working Webinar Series. Be sure to register for each webinar individually.
Please be ready with your webcam, mic, and workbook so you can participate in class activities.
THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO !
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- Master Classes
- B2B Forum Online
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
Kenda Macdonald is a forensic psychology major, the Demand Generation Consulting Practice Lead at MarketingProfs, and the founder of Automation Ninjas, the UK's leading behavioral automation agency. She's an international public speaker, a multi-award-winning businesswoman, a doting cat mom, and the author of the best-selling Hack the Buyer Brain.