With planning and foresight, you can create a strong GTM campaign that increases your product's chance at success. But what goes into a GTM plan? How does a GTM strategy change from one industry to the next?
In this first session, Pam Didner reveals the three pillars that make up a successful plan. You'll discover how GTM plans differ among startups, SaaS companies, and established brands. And you'll get templates to kick-start your GTM discovery.
Welcome to "How to Build a Successful GTM Marketing Plan," our second interactive Working Webinar Series with award-winning B2B sales and marketing consultant Pam Didner.
Print out the workbook and templates, turn on your camera and mic, and get ready to build your next GTM plan.
Join us to learn how to:
- Define your GTM strategy based on your product, industry, and business model
- Include essential elements in your product and product distribution plans to raise your chances for success
- Gather vital, often-overlooked information you'll need to draft your winning GTM planning document with Pam's comprehensive GTM planning templates
Join Pam Didner for all four sessions of this live, interactive How to Build a Successful GTM Marketing Plan Working Webinar Series. Be sure to register for each webinar individually.
Please be ready with your webcam, mic, and workbook so you can participate in class activities.
THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO !
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- Master Classes
- B2B Forum Online
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
Pam Didner is a B2B and tech marketing consultant, writer, speaker, and the author of Global Content Marketing and Effective Sales Enablement. She specializes in creating successful global marketing plans for local sales and marketing teams, and provides internal/external communications consulting, keynote presentations, corporate training, and workshops.