Executives and management demand a strong GTM strategy. And they often scrutinize the marketing plan the most. Because without solid marketing behind a product, there won't be any sales.
Which means: You gotta build the buzz!
In this second session of How to Build a Successful GTM Marketing Plan, you'll plan for PR, launch events, and multi-channel marketing to build buzz around your product. You'll also discover how to prioritize the different parts of your marketing funnel based on your plan's objectives and the market's awareness of your product.
Join Pam Didner, award-winning B2B sales and marketing consultant, for Session 2 of this interactive Working Webinar Series.
Print out the workbook and put on your marketing hat: It's time to create the most scrutinized part of your GTM strategy.
Join us to learn how to:
- Harmonize your marketing channels and product distribution channels so they play into one another and build up that elusive "buzz"
- Prioritize top- or mid-funnel communication based on product awareness and GTM objectives
- Tie your marketing plan to key success metrics, so you can track your progress and quickly recognize potential pitfalls
Join Pam Didner for all four sessions of this live, interactive How to Build a Successful GTM Marketing Plan Working Webinar Series. Be sure to register for each webinar individually.
Please be ready with your webcam, mic, and workbook so you can participate in class activities.
THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO !
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- Master Classes
- B2B Forum Online
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
Pam Didner is a B2B and tech marketing consultant, writer, speaker, and the author of Global Content Marketing and Effective Sales Enablement. She specializes in creating successful global marketing plans for local sales and marketing teams, and provides internal/external communications consulting, keynote presentations, corporate training, and workshops.