|Question:||How can I grow my e-mail list?|
|Answer:||MarketingProfs.com contributor and entrepreneur Jeremy Bachmann wrote an excelletn article where he explains how, in four months, his company grew the in-house list from 300 to 8,000 customers. How? |
1. By getting the buy-in from the people who handle the customers
2. By not asking for more information than we really intended to use
3. By doing the best we can to not make the customer repeat the same information over and over
4. By not casting too wide a net
5. By scrutinizing all the existing data in the company
Read the whole article at here and learn more!
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.