MarketingProfs does not allow its content to be lifted wholesale and republished elsewhere, and we do not offer licensing agreements.
If you’d like to include MarketingProfs content on your site, you may publish only short excerpts of our content (no more than 2-3 paragraphs) AND include a direct link (not shortened URL) back to the original source on MarketingProfs, without using rel="nofollow", to allow your readers to access the full article, post, or other piece of MarketingProfs content. This is consistent with best-practices in Web publishing.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Tips for Optimizing Your Marketing Videos [Infographic]
- Using Video Testimonials as a Tool for B2B Growth: Alexander Ferguson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Creating Deal-Closing Content: The Pivotal Role of Conversation Intelligence
- The Writing GPS: A Writing Framework That Makes Your Writing Ridiculously Good
- Empowering B2B Marketing Teams With an AI Content Process: May Habib on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2023 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends