I'm getting ready to leave Santa Barbara at the end of the Finders, Keepers seminar....
After two wonderful days of presentations, this is the most important thing that's coming home with me:
It's not the beauty of Santa Barbara, impressive as it is.
It's not the luxury of the Upham hotel, as relaxing and inviting as it has been.
It's not even the intelligence and wisdom of the speakers, as engaging and inspiring as they are.
It's the passion and integrity of the participants themselves, people with a hunger to do better and the courage to tackle change. With my final post of the seminar, I want to tip my hat to them: Thank you! Each of you is an inspiration. I hope I have the pleasure of meeting all of you again.
Continue reading "Marketers Who Give a Damn" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Three Ways to Adapt Your Sales Content for Virtual Selling Success
- What B2B Executives Want From Thought Leadership Content
- Six Tips for Generating More Leads With Your Marketing Content
- The Impact of Digital Currencies on Future Marketing Efforts: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Snapshot of the Content Creator and Influencer Economy [Infographic]