I'm getting ready to leave Santa Barbara at the end of the Finders, Keepers seminar....
After two wonderful days of presentations, this is the most important thing that's coming home with me:
It's not the beauty of Santa Barbara, impressive as it is.
It's not the luxury of the Upham hotel, as relaxing and inviting as it has been.
It's not even the intelligence and wisdom of the speakers, as engaging and inspiring as they are.
It's the passion and integrity of the participants themselves, people with a hunger to do better and the courage to tackle change. With my final post of the seminar, I want to tip my hat to them: Thank you! Each of you is an inspiration. I hope I have the pleasure of meeting all of you again.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges