If you're a regular attendee of marketing association events, you've seen the type: Eager entrepreneurs or ambitious managers who've read every business and marketing book imaginable....
They've crossed chasms, pursued excellence, painted purple cows, thought out of the box, thought in the box (new book! Honest!), jumped on the cluetrain and played in flat worlds up the wazoo.
And yet they're going nowhere. With each meeting, they have an exciting new book to talk about .... and brand new buzz words to sling .... but their businesses aren't moving ahead. They're spinning their wheels and getting in a lot of reading while they're doing it.
Biz and buzz books have become a drug. The antidote is action. Instead of reading lots of books, read one. Then stop. Test one thing you learned. Apply just one suggestion to your business. Then evaluate the results for yourself before you move on to the next revolutionary book that's going to change the way the world does business.
Because the only thing that's going to change the way YOU do business is action. Every action leads to precious experience. And experience is the best teacher of all.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges