I just delivered a keynote the University of Michigan Alumni in New York ... clearly a career-minded group of professionals....
They really got the message about personal branding. I was surprised, however, to learn that most of them have not focused on building their on-line identities. Virtually all of them had googled themselves, yet few had ideas for how to increase their visibility by building their brands in bits and bytes.
Personal googling is a phenomenon. Your clients, partners, hiring managers and colleagues are googling you. In a world that is becoming more and more virtual, your on-line identity is often your entire identity.
Do you know what google says about you? Are you pro-actively managing your on-line identity?
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- The 100 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2023 [Infographic]
- How to Craft Your Brand's Elevator Pitch
- Revolutionizing B2B Brand Monitoring With AI-Powered Insights: Meghan Bazaman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Research: Now Is the Time for Brand Marketing (And Why Data Matters for Brand Marketers)
- A 'Brand Differentiation Through Experience Innovation' Conversation: Allen Adamson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Developing an Indispensable Brand-Inspired Growth Strategy | Marketing Smarts Live Show