One of the latest TV spots from Hershey wants us all to believe that their Take 5 Candy Bar is better than having any number of high-end products....
The commercial opens with two dumb-asses, looking stoned out of their minds, operating an arcade crane machine. Instead of being filled with stuffed-plush toys, it contains a laptop computer, digital camera, cell phone, a pair of gold watches and even a wad of cash.
Out of all the prizes available...guess what the idiots choose? You've guess it - they plucked out a #@$& candy bar. The ad concludes with an announcer saying "TWO MORONS? OR THE GREATEST CANDY BAR EVER!" I have to agree that they are Morons; my guess is that they are the same two Morons who came up with this horrible crap.
To checkout the commercials:
Take 5 TV Commercials
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How to Measure Your Content Marketing Success: Nine KPIs You Should Monitor
- Content Speaks, but Data Listens: How to Optimize Your Content Strategy
- Four B2B Content Types and When to Use Them in the Buyer's Journey
- Evergreen Content: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Is AI More Creative Than Marketers?
- 100 Persona Characters Marketers Can Use to Define Brand Voice [Infographic]