Knowing your blogger type and what type of blogs your company uses for marketing will go a long way...
...to understanding the value marketing can contribute by using blogs.
In his new book titled Blog Marketing, Jeremy Wright identifies seven types of bloggers:
The Barber: knows the right people and wisdom
The Blacksmith: like the Barber but works inside a company
The Bridge: makes connections
The Window: inside company but also talks about things outside the company
The Signpost: points out cool things of interest in his/her industry
The Pub: creates discussions to bring in people
The Newspaper: reports on news and happenings like a journalist
What type of blogger are you? And which types are most likely to achieve your marketing objectives?
If you know why you are using blogs, you will know what type you need.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The AI Conundrum: Should B2B Communicators Embrace ChatGPT?
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Questions to Ask to Ensure Marketing Messaging Success [Infographic]