The sense of smell is the most powerful sense we have...
...when it comes to evoking memories -- and many hotel chains and retail companies are using the sense of smell as a tool for building consistent, memorable brand experiences.
I just read in Iconoculture that Japanese movie theatres are using 'scene-synchronized scents' to enhance the cinematic experience and create memories that last beyond the end of the film.
How can you use the sense of smell in your branding acitivites?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Naming Trends to Help Your Brand or Product Stand Out in 2019
- What Consumers Associate With the Apple, Facebook, and Google Brands
- How Important Are Online Reviews for Local Businesses?
- Naming Your Product: Shades of Meaning (An Inside View Into Nail-Polish Naming)
- Tradeshow Branding Do's and Don'ts: How to Maximize ROI and Results at Industry Events