The sense of smell is the most powerful sense we have...
...when it comes to evoking memories -- and many hotel chains and retail companies are using the sense of smell as a tool for building consistent, memorable brand experiences.
I just read in Iconoculture that Japanese movie theatres are using 'scene-synchronized scents' to enhance the cinematic experience and create memories that last beyond the end of the film.
How can you use the sense of smell in your branding acitivites?
Continue reading "Movie Scents" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- The Role of Music in Your Brand: Sam Parvin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Power and Value of Brand: Maggie Gross on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Brands Americans Feel Most Intimately Connected to in 2021
- Are Businesses Creating and Using Brand Guidelines?
- Why B2B Branding Is More Important Than Ever