The sense of smell is the most powerful sense we have...
...when it comes to evoking memories -- and many hotel chains and retail companies are using the sense of smell as a tool for building consistent, memorable brand experiences.
I just read in Iconoculture that Japanese movie theatres are using 'scene-synchronized scents' to enhance the cinematic experience and create memories that last beyond the end of the film.
How can you use the sense of smell in your branding acitivites?
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Making Company-Culture Videos That Captivate Your Customers' Hearts (Article 2 of 3)
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2020
- The Most Significant Challenges to B2B Brand-Building
- Brand Guidelines: It's High Time to Revamp How We Create and Use Them
- The Recipe for 'Brand Hysteria': Johnny Cupcakes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]