Sure, business is important, but people matter, too. All too often we forget they go hand in hand....
Check out the Happy Planet Index. Here's what the site says:
"The Happy Planet Index addresses the relative success or failure of countries in supporting good life for their citizens, whilst repecting the environmental resource limits upon which our lives depend.
The HPI is an innovative new measure that shows the ecological efficiency with which human well-being is delivered."
When I dug deep into the site, what I found so amazing is the stark differences between nations, and the similarities among some groups of nations. You have to ask yourself why.
Discover your happiness level there -- but plan to spend a bit of time exploring first.
Technorati tags: global
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Thought Leadership Content: Emphasize Experience (Or Pay the Google Penalty)
- Unlocking the Secrets of 'Ridiculously Good Content' | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Publications Don't Want Your AI-Generated Content
- The Art of Interviewing: Four Tips for Conducting Engaging Podcast and Radio Interviews
- Maximizing Your Reach—Key Concerns in Promoting and Amplifying Your Content: James Tennant on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]