Blogger Kevin Hillstrom publishes an occasional series of short Q&A interviews with interesting people he run across in the blogosphere. This week, he chats it up with me....
Check out Kevin's post, in which I do my best to answer Kevin's "Four Questions" about career, blogs, and the future of content.
Continue reading "Four Questions About Blogging, Career & Content" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Biggest Frustrations of Content Managers [Infographic]
- It's About Time: Six Tried-and-True Ways to Extract Content From Your SMEs
- How to Build a Content Marketing Funnel That Will Drive Sales
- The Top Barriers to Creating Great B2B Content
- The Top 20 Content Marketing Hashtags, Topics, and Searches