If you are struggling to understand the impact of new technology on consumer behavior and marketing strategy, you will find it helpful to have the classification developed by Brian Kardon, Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer of Forrester Research....
Speaking at last week's MPlanet conference produced by the AMA, Brian identified 10 forms of social computing often referred to as Web 2.0:
Social Networks (MySpace)
Open Source Software: (Linux)
Search Engines (Google)
User Review Portals (Trip Advisor)
Comparison Shopping Sites (Shopzilla)
Brian has generously made his presentation slides available here https://www.forrester.com/mplanet
"Power to the people" on the Web now comes in 10 varieties. Which one is affecting your business most significantly?
Continue reading "MPlanet 2006: Shining a Light on Web 2.0" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How to Build Trust With Data Visualization: Caroline Jerome on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Employee Advocacy Can Improve Your Content Marketing Performance
- Storytelling in B2B: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- No Time to Create Content? Turn One Webinar Into Nine Marketing Pieces in Less Than 14 Days... Without Killing Yourself
- A 17-Step Process for Creating High-Performing Articles [Infographic]