Did you see these Volkswagon commercials over the weekend? I know they have been probably around for about 4 weeks now, but they slipped in past my TiVo and scared the hell out of me....
I don't know what freaked me out more, the Giants and Rutgers both losing this weekend or these ads. I had to rewind them about 3 times each.
Now, I don't think they are going to make me go out and buy a Volkswagen (strictly Japanese in this household), but for advertising these are a home run.
Target audience was probably the 25- to 30-year-old crowd with a message that a VW will save your life and your co-riders life in a car accident. Powerful and simple message that breaks through the clutter. Nicely done. Why don't you ditch the Slash guitar ads and just pound these home? Talk about scaring a car buyer into the safety message!
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 15 Tools to Boost Your YouTube Marketing
- Relationships, Relevance, and Content Marketing for Banks: Shondell Varcianna on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How 'Tangential Content' Can Elevate Your B2B Company's Link-Building
- How to Use Video for Every Stage of the Sales Funnel
- How to Make Product Videos That Actually Drive Sales (Article 1 of 3)