Global small business owners know face-to-face meetings with international customers help cement quality professional relationships. But the practical aspects of planning international travel can be a bit of a maze. So how do you plan your trip? Where do you begin...?
You can start from home on the Internet by checking out a bunch of sites -- from The U.S. Department of State's Travel.State.Gov to Bloomberg's Market Data on Benchmark Currency Rates.
But best of all, it's neatly compiled here in this article I penned for Pink Magazine. Check it out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Nine Cringey Mistakes in Marketing Writing and Content
- How to Deliver Personalized Content at Scale No Matter Your Marketing Strategy
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]