Global small business owners know face-to-face meetings with international customers help cement quality professional relationships. But the practical aspects of planning international travel can be a bit of a maze. So how do you plan your trip? Where do you begin...?
You can start from home on the Internet by checking out a bunch of sites -- from The U.S. Department of State's Travel.State.Gov to Bloomberg's Market Data on Benchmark Currency Rates.
But best of all, it's neatly compiled here in this article I penned for Pink Magazine. Check it out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]