Global small business owners know face-to-face meetings with international customers help cement quality professional relationships. But the practical aspects of planning international travel can be a bit of a maze. So how do you plan your trip? Where do you begin...?
You can start from home on the Internet by checking out a bunch of sites -- from The U.S. Department of State's Travel.State.Gov to Bloomberg's Market Data on Benchmark Currency Rates.
But best of all, it's neatly compiled here in this article I penned for Pink Magazine. Check it out.
Continue reading "International Business Travel Tips" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Account-Based Podcasting: The New ABM
- How to Overcome B2B Content Marketing Challenges During the Pandemic
- Audio Marketing: From Radio to Clubhouse [Infographic]
- 20 Content Stats Modern Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Create Better Content by Conducting Better Interviews: Jay Acunzo of '3 Clips' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]