Global small business owners know face-to-face meetings with international customers help cement quality professional relationships. But the practical aspects of planning international travel can be a bit of a maze. So how do you plan your trip? Where do you begin...?
You can start from home on the Internet by checking out a bunch of sites -- from The U.S. Department of State's Travel.State.Gov to Bloomberg's Market Data on Benchmark Currency Rates.
But best of all, it's neatly compiled here in this article I penned for Pink Magazine. Check it out.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Mechanics of Running a Content-First B2B Marketing Department: Joe Pulizzi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Promotional Should Marketing Content Be?
- ChatGPT Is Everywhere. Here's How to Keep Your Job.
- Can ChatGPT Write B2B Tech Articles? [Infographic]
- What Senior Tech Leaders Look for in B2B Content
- Publication vs. Library: The Two Kinds of Content Strategies [Infographic]