Doing business overseas just got tougher, at least for some. Think I'm kidding? See for yourself by visiting The World Bank Group's Doing Business site.
Click on the Ease of Doing Business Rank column.
You'll see that the USA is ranked No. 3 (Singapore No. 1 and New Zealand No 2), but these economies finished last:
1. Democratic Republic of Congo
5. Republic of Congo
7. Sao Tome and Principe
8. Sierra Leone
9. Central African Republic
Makes you wonder how they survive, and how lucky we are in the USA.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]