Doing business overseas just got tougher, at least for some. Think I'm kidding? See for yourself by visiting The World Bank Group's Doing Business site.
Click on the Ease of Doing Business Rank column.
You'll see that the USA is ranked No. 3 (Singapore No. 1 and New Zealand No 2), but these economies finished last:
1. Democratic Republic of Congo
5. Republic of Congo
7. Sao Tome and Principe
8. Sierra Leone
9. Central African Republic
Makes you wonder how they survive, and how lucky we are in the USA.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Tips for Optimizing Your Marketing Videos [Infographic]
- Using Video Testimonials as a Tool for B2B Growth: Alexander Ferguson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Creating Deal-Closing Content: The Pivotal Role of Conversation Intelligence
- The Writing GPS: A Writing Framework That Makes Your Writing Ridiculously Good
- Empowering B2B Marketing Teams With an AI Content Process: May Habib on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2023 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends