Doing business overseas just got tougher, at least for some. Think I'm kidding? See for yourself by visiting The World Bank Group's Doing Business site.
Click on the Ease of Doing Business Rank column.
You'll see that the USA is ranked No. 3 (Singapore No. 1 and New Zealand No 2), but these economies finished last:
1. Democratic Republic of Congo
5. Republic of Congo
7. Sao Tome and Principe
8. Sierra Leone
9. Central African Republic
Makes you wonder how they survive, and how lucky we are in the USA.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z