Doing business overseas just got tougher, at least for some. Think I'm kidding? See for yourself by visiting The World Bank Group's Doing Business site.
Click on the Ease of Doing Business Rank column.
You'll see that the USA is ranked No. 3 (Singapore No. 1 and New Zealand No 2), but these economies finished last:
1. Democratic Republic of Congo
5. Republic of Congo
7. Sao Tome and Principe
8. Sierra Leone
9. Central African Republic
Makes you wonder how they survive, and how lucky we are in the USA.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19