Doing business overseas just got tougher, at least for some. Think I'm kidding? See for yourself by visiting The World Bank Group's Doing Business site.
Click on the Ease of Doing Business Rank column.
You'll see that the USA is ranked No. 3 (Singapore No. 1 and New Zealand No 2), but these economies finished last:
1. Democratic Republic of Congo
5. Republic of Congo
7. Sao Tome and Principe
8. Sierra Leone
9. Central African Republic
Makes you wonder how they survive, and how lucky we are in the USA.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges