ROCHESTER, NY - Big news: According to Monday's Wall Street Journal, Jennifer Cisney was named Kodak's first Chief Blogger. Ms. Cisney, a 34-year-old non-smoking Taurus who watches Desperate Housewives and might someday have kids (see MySpace page), was most recently an information designer for Kodak.com. See press release.
Ms. Cisney, if you read this post, please advise:
- What does your business card say?
- Is this a new position? Or did you replace someone?
- What are your key objectives for the position? How will Kodak measure your success in this role?
- Will you report to marketing -- or somewhere else in the organization?
- Did the company have a job description for the role?
- Were outside candidates considered for the position?
- How did Kodak's hiring committee arrive at the conclusion that you were the best candidate for the job? What factors influenced their decision?
We are very curious, and perhaps the DailyFix's readers might have other questions not included above. Congratulations, and thanks for commenting below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Tips for Optimizing Your Marketing Videos [Infographic]
- Using Video Testimonials as a Tool for B2B Growth: Alexander Ferguson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Creating Deal-Closing Content: The Pivotal Role of Conversation Intelligence
- The Writing GPS: A Writing Framework That Makes Your Writing Ridiculously Good
- Empowering B2B Marketing Teams With an AI Content Process: May Habib on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2023 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends