Passover begins at sundown Wednesday, April 8. This is the holiday that Jews around the world re-tell the Exodus story of Moses leading the Israelites to the Promised Land. So, when a friend e-mailed me this funny TV spot of Moses in the Desert, I just had to share it with you.
I've shared spots on the blog before. Some are clever, but most are humorous. There's something about quality humorous marketing that gets to me. It brightens my day. And after the past few frustrating days, this one turned my mood around.
I can't tell you who the advertiser is or it'll give it away.
Caution: if a cuss word offends you, do not view!
For everyone else, enjoy.
May the Passover and Easter holidays bring you peace and the joy of freedom.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- It's the Right Time: Three Types of Content to Develop Now
- 8 Tips for Discovering Your Writing Genius [Infographic]
- Creativity in the Time of COVID: Author and Innovation Thinker Dave Birss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Strategies for B2B Executives: How to Boost Content Marketing ROI and Impact
- Why and How to Use LinkedIn Articles for Content Marketing (With Real Examples)