Passover begins at sundown Wednesday, April 8. This is the holiday that Jews around the world re-tell the Exodus story of Moses leading the Israelites to the Promised Land. So, when a friend e-mailed me this funny TV spot of Moses in the Desert, I just had to share it with you.
I've shared spots on the blog before. Some are clever, but most are humorous. There's something about quality humorous marketing that gets to me. It brightens my day. And after the past few frustrating days, this one turned my mood around.
I can't tell you who the advertiser is or it'll give it away.
Caution: if a cuss word offends you, do not view!
For everyone else, enjoy.
May the Passover and Easter holidays bring you peace and the joy of freedom.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies: Bob Wiesner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Eight Approaches for Coming Up With Great Infographic Ideas [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Avoid the Bane of Boring Content
- How to Level-Up Your Content Marketing With a Topic-Cluster Plan
- Small Business Content Marketing Trends for 2022
- 16 Tips for Becoming a Better Content Writer [Infographic]