Oprah tweets, Ashton bests CNN, and even my hometown cops have an account. I'm talking about Twitter, of course.
By this point, you are likely well aware that Twitter is a big deal. You know that it is more than a bright and shiny new toy. You know that it's a valuable tool that can help businesses get closer to their customers and, yes, sell more products and services–everything from refurbished laptops to Korean barbeque to dry cleaning services.
But how, exactly? Where are the real stories from real companies making real connections and real cash on Twitter?
Well, we've got them, all in one place. Check out our piping hot new Case Study Collection, Twitter Success Stories: How 11 Companies are Achieving Their Marketing Objectives–140 Characters at a Time. In it, you'll find out how companies -- from global powerhouses to start-ups on a shoestring -- use Twitter to meet their marketing goals.
Learn which Twitter tools are the best for managing corporate Twitter accounts and for monitoring the Twitter-sphere, and see what works from the stories of 11 companies who are using Twitter to build brand awareness, forge stronger relationships with customers, build community, increase sales and more.
If you are already a Premium Member, you have free access to our newest Case Study Collection. If you aren't a member, you can buy it a la carte for $49. Check it out here.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]