If you attended the MarketingProfs B2B Forum earlier this week, and you blog about it, you could win a pass to our Digital Marketing Mixer this fall in Chicago.
We are looking for blog posts (both video and text) that talk about the 2009 B2B Forum in Boston, and will award special recognition to posts according to the following five categories.
* Most comprehensive
* Most likely to go viral
* Most creative
* Best written
* Best series of posts
The Best in Show of the posts above wins a free pass to Chicago.
Ready? Great! Please post your link in the comments below. And thanks for playing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)
- Context Is Everything: Transmedia vs. Integrated Campaigns [Video]