If you attended the MarketingProfs B2B Forum earlier this week, and you blog about it, you could win a pass to our Digital Marketing Mixer this fall in Chicago.
We are looking for blog posts (both video and text) that talk about the 2009 B2B Forum in Boston, and will award special recognition to posts according to the following five categories.
* Most comprehensive
* Most likely to go viral
* Most creative
* Best written
* Best series of posts
The Best in Show of the posts above wins a free pass to Chicago.
Ready? Great! Please post your link in the comments below. And thanks for playing.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Can ChatGPT Write B2B Tech Articles? [Infographic]
- What Senior Tech Leaders Look for in B2B Content
- Publication vs. Library: The Two Kinds of Content Strategies [Infographic]
- Five of the Most Common Content Marketing Mistakes—And What to Do Instead
- Are You There, ChatGPT? It's Me, Marketing.
- Developing a Content and Social Media Strategy to Foster Thought Leadership and Business Growth: Ashley Faus on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]