If you attended the MarketingProfs B2B Forum earlier this week, and you blog about it, you could win a pass to our Digital Marketing Mixer this fall in Chicago.
We are looking for blog posts (both video and text) that talk about the 2009 B2B Forum in Boston, and will award special recognition to posts according to the following five categories.
* Most comprehensive
* Most likely to go viral
* Most creative
* Best written
* Best series of posts
The Best in Show of the posts above wins a free pass to Chicago.
Ready? Great! Please post your link in the comments below. And thanks for playing.
Continue reading "B2B According to Me" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- 2021 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- Content Marketing: The New Name for a Well-Established Discipline
- How to Stop Procrastinating and Become a Joyful Writer [Infographic]
- Five Steps to Winning Back Lost Customers by Using Targeted Content
- Your New Content Marketing Engine: Podcasting