If you attended the MarketingProfs B2B Forum earlier this week, and you blog about it, you could win a pass to our Digital Marketing Mixer this fall in Chicago.
We are looking for blog posts (both video and text) that talk about the 2009 B2B Forum in Boston, and will award special recognition to posts according to the following five categories.
* Most comprehensive
* Most likely to go viral
* Most creative
* Best written
* Best series of posts
The Best in Show of the posts above wins a free pass to Chicago.
Ready? Great! Please post your link in the comments below. And thanks for playing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]