Those of you who attended the MarketingProfs B2B Forum this week got a chance to see Steven Berlin Johnson's Monday keynote. As it turns out, it was amazing timing, since Steven's cover story on Time magazine debuted only a few days prior.
The cover featured a tweet Steven posted on Twitter about the cover story he wrote for Time, about Twitter. (Got that?) Anyway, you can read the whole piece ("How Twitter Will Change the Way We Live") online.
At the MarketingProfs event, Steven sat down with our own Kyla Cullinane to chat about Twitter, what it means for businesses, and why he thinks Twitter shouldn't be dismissed.
See the video here:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What B2B Firms Get Wrong About Thought-Leadership Content
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)