Those of you who attended the MarketingProfs B2B Forum this week got a chance to see Steven Berlin Johnson's Monday keynote. As it turns out, it was amazing timing, since Steven's cover story on Time magazine debuted only a few days prior.
The cover featured a tweet Steven posted on Twitter about the cover story he wrote for Time, about Twitter. (Got that?) Anyway, you can read the whole piece ("How Twitter Will Change the Way We Live") online.
At the MarketingProfs event, Steven sat down with our own Kyla Cullinane to chat about Twitter, what it means for businesses, and why he thinks Twitter shouldn't be dismissed.
See the video here:
Continue reading "Stephen Berlin Johnson Talks About Twitter: 'An enormous opportunity...'" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The 4Es of Video: How to Align Your Marketing Content Strategy With Buyer Expectations
- The State of Video Marketing in 2021 [Infographic]
- 12 Key Digital Content Distribution Channels [Infographic]
- How to Make Your Brand's Storytelling More Compelling
- How to Create a Corporate Video Brief: Use This Easy Template