You know the end of every calendar year brings a bounty of blog posts and articles carrying business predictions for the New Year?
Year after year for the past several years, pundits have prognosticated the rise of Mobile Marketing. And then year after year, it has failed to live up to its promise. Instead, Mobile seems stuck on the sidelines, perpetually benched.
But with recent developments in the mobile space, it seems the prediction is now (finally) reality. I'll even go out on a limb and make my own prediction: Mobile Marketing is here to stay.
That's why we've just launched a new snack-sized newsletter geared specifically to marketers looking to incorporate Mobile into their marketing mix. Get to the Po!nt: Mobile Marketing is a weekly pub that's all about engaging on-the-move customers via their mobile devices, be they smart phones or not-so-smart phones. And like all of the newsletters in our Get to the Po!nt family of newsletters, they are "snack-sized," which means you can consume them in one bite–. In about 60 seconds. (You can also access them via a MarketingProfs Get to the Po!nt iPhone app.)
Check out the latest issue of Mobile Marketing here.
Subscribe to the weekly Get to the Po!nt Mobile Marketing here.
Or see all of the topic-specific snack-sized newsletters in the Get to the Po!nt family here.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)
- Context Is Everything: Transmedia vs. Integrated Campaigns [Video]