Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. When B2B marketers decide to dive into social media marketing, they usually start there. However, when marketing a high-tech product or service, the use of video and presentations plays an important role in the buying process, allowing them to explain the benefit of a product with more than just words.
To help you take your high-tech social media marketing to the next level, here are 3 other social networks you should consider using.
Continue reading "SocialTech 2010: 3 Other Social Networks for B2B Marketing" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful
- How to Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine: Ian Anderson Gray on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The User-Generated Content Advertising Ecosystem [Infographic]