Contributed by Megan Leap
- 12 Ways to Improve Social Media Marketing in 2012
MketingProfs blogger Megan Leap shares the 12 big ideas for improving B2B social media marketing from the experts—our SocialTech 2012 ...
- 10 Ways to Break Your Email Subscribers' Hearts
What breaks your heart in an email? MarketingProfs blogger Megan Leap asked our LinkedIn and Facebook friends to get the ...
- 5 Email Marketing Lessons from Nigerian Scam Letters
MrketingProfs blogger Megan Leap shares five quick lessons from Nigerian scam letters and what marketers can do to NOT sound ...
- Trick or Tweet: Top 8 Twitter Pet Peeves
MarketingProfs blogger Megan Leap divulges 8 Twitter pet peeves, from automated direct messages to sexy bots and bio typos, that ...
- What's the Best Marketing Advice You Ever Received?
MarketingProfs blogger Megan Leap asked the MarketingProfs Facebook and LinkedIn group, "What's the best marketing advice you received?" And the ...
- 5 Ideas for Creating Sales-Driving Thought Leadership Content
MrketingProfs blogger Megan Leap offers five tips for producing great thought leadership content.
- 3 All-Too-Common Social Media Marketing Myths
MarketingProfs blogger Megan Leap shares the top three myths about social media marketing. She busts these myths and offers suggestions ...
- What’s the Worst Marketing Advice You Ever Received?
MarketingProfs blogger Megan Leap shares some of the worst marketing advice received, courtesy of the MarketingProfs Facebook group, and asks ...
- #MPForum: Speaker DJ Waldow Shares Spicy Details About Email Marketing Sins
MarketingProfs blogger Megan Leap shares tips about avoiding email marketing tips for #MPForum speaker DJ Waldow of Blue Sky Factory.
- A Quick Chat With Digital Marketing Forum Speaker Jeffrey Cohen
MarketingProfs blogger Megan Leap chats with Digital Marketing Forum Speaker Jeffrey Cohen about the most important metric for marketers to ...
- 7 Ways to Improve Your Landing Pages
MarketingProfs blogger Megan Leap discusses 7 ways for improving your landing page and getting visitors to convert.
- 4 Mobile Marketing Facts From #ProfsChat With Christina Kerley
MarketingProfs blogger Megan Leap shares four fantastic facts about mobile marketing gleaned from #ProfsChat With Christina Kerley.
- 3 Social Media Measurement Tips From #TechChat With Andrew Spoeth
MarketingProfs blogger Megan Leap shares the top three tips from TechChat with Andrew Spoeth.
- Top 10 B2B Blogging Tips From #TechChat With Mack Collier
MarketingProfs blogger Megan Leap needs your vote for the top 10 tips from #TechChat for a free virtual pass to ...
- 4 Social Media Lessons From Cisco Systems and #TechChat
MarketingProfs blogger Megan Leap shares four tips from TechChat with LaSandra Brill.
- 3 Social Media Insights From #TechChat With Guy Kawasaki
MarketingProfs blogger Megan Leap shares the top three social media insights from the MarketingProfs #TechChat with Guy Kawasaki.
- SocialTech 2010: 3 Other Social Networks for B2B Marketing
MarketingProfs blogger Megan Leap shares three other social networks for B2B marketing: SlideShare, StumbleUpon and YouTube.
- SocialTech 2010: 4 Ideas for B2B Facebook Marketing
MarketingProfs blogger Megan Leap shares four ideas for B2B Facebook Marketing and invites readers to SocialTech 2010.
- SocialTech 2010: 6 Ways to Generate and Nurture More Leads on Twitter
Now more than ever, lead generation for the complex sale is a long process of developing relationships with your prospects. ...