Both classic and hilarious moments are in this video blooper reel that sprung from our Take 10 Author Series—exclusive, 10-minute webcasts with leading authors in marketing and business. These otherwise quite serious business book authors---including Nancy Duarte, Sally Hogshead, Guy Kawasaki, David Meerman Scott, Mignon Fogarty, Sandy Carter, Brian Solis and Mitch Joel---show a lighter side in these outtakes shot in various locales around the United States.
This is the stuff of outtakes, the stuff that was cut during the editing process and not included in the final released version, but that is nonetheless too great not to share.
A few of my favorite moments:
- Sally Hogshead describing reading in bed (and pointing out the unfortunate mishaps that sometimes happen there)
- Guy Kawasaki's favorite FAQ about his book, Enchantment
- Practically every scene with the always-classy and (here, anyway) understated David Meerman Scott
Check out the video below, and then check out all the authors who are part of this special MarketingProfs Take 10 Author Series ---which also includes NY Times bestselling author Dan Pink---here.
Our quick, actionable Take 10s are one of the many benefits of PRO membership. Upgrade to PRO at 40 percent off with the New Year's code MOTIVATE.
Continue reading "Hilarious Outtakes from Super-Famous Business Book Authors [Video Blooper Reel]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- 2021 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- Content Marketing: The New Name for a Well-Established Discipline
- How to Stop Procrastinating and Become a Joyful Writer [Infographic]
- Five Steps to Winning Back Lost Customers by Using Targeted Content
- Your New Content Marketing Engine: Podcasting