Year after year for the past several years, pundits have prognosticated the rise of mobile marketing. But with recent developments in the mobile space, it seems the prediction is now reality. Mobile marketing is here to stay.
Why are we suddenly so focused on mobile marketing? What do marketers need to know about the explosion of mobile platforms? What's the future of mobile devices and marketing?
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- What Is Marketing Strategy? A Brief Introduction
- 10 Ways to Improve Customer Experience [Infographic]
- The Role of Data in B2B Go-To-Market Strategies
- Three Steps to Personalizing the Overall Customer Experience
- The Most Important Elements of a B2B Multichannel Strategy
- Four Steps Marketers Can Take to Drive Growth During a Recession