The rapid adoption of mobile devices has sales and marketing leaders reinventing how they go to market. Tablets, in particular, have demonstrated the potential to drive new revenue growth, differentiate the buying experience, and solve some very big sales productivity problems.
Leading sales organizations are starting to use tablets to create engaging mobile experiences that deliver transformational business results.
In fact, according to the Sales Management Association, more than 90% of sales organizations plan to invest more in tablets in the coming year. Currently 70% of sales organizations using tablets are realizing a positive ROI.
To explore the incredible impact tablets can have upon sales, Mutual Mobile asked Profitable Channels partner Steve Diorio for his thoughts, which were captured on video.
In the video, you'll learn...
- The newest Sales problems
- Ways mobile devices are changing the game
- How mobile devices provide Sales an advantage
For more on mobile sales enablement, download the Definitive Guide to Mobile Sales Enablement whitepaper.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work