We are all after content that converts readers into customers, gets shared, builds backlinks, and ranks high in search results.
Those are goals worth seeking, but there's one problem: Focusing on the ends can make you neglect the means.
The simple truth is, you cannot achieve any of those results unless your content manages to engage your target audience.
Engagement is the first milestone on the road to more sales, backlinks, or shares. Nothing beats the satisfaction of getting a flurry of comments on your post.
Besides, more than 83 million posts are produced every month on WordPress alone. That's more than 230 posts in a minute. Your content must tick many boxes to stand out from the crowd.
This article will discuss nine ways to make your content more engaging.
1. Don't Tick Them Off Even Before They Read a Word
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand
- How Much Does a Video Cost to Produce? [Infographic]
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World