What Is Marketing Automation and Why Does It Matter to You?
Marketing automation technology first appeared about 15 years ago to allow marketers to more effectively and efficiently accomplish tasks. Automation allows companies to analyze, standardize, and generally streamline a wide range of marketing tasks and workflows.
Companies that use marketing automation have a 107% better lead conversion rate and 40% greater average deal size, according to the Aberdeen Group.
How Do I Learn Marketing Automation?
The problem faced by many marketers looking to implement automation is that the topic seems too broad and technologically nuanced to tackle.
But, rest assured, that isn't so! All you need to get started with marketing technology are the right resources to move you from greenhorn to automation wizard.
Marketing Automation Reading Materials
Looking to start your journey with self-education? There is no shortage of guides, books, and articles online and in stores for marketers looking to get their hands on information about automation.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact
- The How and Why of Experiential Marketing: 7 Tips to Do It Right
- The Digital Marketer's Omnichannel Struggle Is Real [Infographic]
- Interactive Content and the Future of Live TV
- The Personality Traits of Top Digital Marketing Influencers