Do you live for making your customers happy? If so, I bet they have some good things to say about their experiences with your products or services.
Make the most of all the effort you've expended: Create a testimonial video!
These marketing videos are perfect for the decision stage of the buyer's journey, when prospects are aware of their problem and want to solve it—and they're looking for information that will help them make up their minds. (Fully 82% of people conduct research online prior to making a purchase decision.)
An effective testimonial video can be the final push that sends them through your sales funnel.
In this article, you'll learn about some technical considerations and tips to make this type of marketing video, including interview-planning, camera-setting, sound, lighting, and so on.
1. Your secret weapon is the questionnaire
The first step is to jot down some questions you'll ask your clients/interviewees. Here are some ideas:
- What was the issue you wanted to solve?
- Why did you consider this product?
- Was there an obstacle that might have prevented you from buying this product?
- How has the product improved your business?
- What do you like most about it?
- Would you recommend the product? If so, why?
- Is there anything else you want to add?
Your questionnaire will serve as a guide during the day of shooting. Send it to your client ahead of time so she knows what to expect that day.