Creating online content for your brand is one of the best ways of reaching customers and improving visibility.
You probably already have a social media presence on Facebook or Twitter, and possibly a blog as well. But if you really want to reach your target audience effectively and create an impression of your brand that lasts, you need to be creating videos.
Video marketing is one of the most effective methods of brand promotion there is. Here's a look at why—and how you can use it to your advantage.
Using Videos to Resonate With Customers
Having a blog is great. You can use it to keep people updated on your brand and products, give tips and instructions for solving common problems in your field, and more. And with proper SEO, you can use it to drive people to your site and provide them with the information they're looking for.
But blogs can also be a turnoff for a lot of customers; they arrive at your site, and the first thing they see is big blocks of text they don't have time to read. Maybe they'll skim it looking for something useful, but many will simply skip over your site and proceed to the next one.
That's where videos come in.
Videos can be much more successful than written text at presenting information. Some 73% of customers are more likely to make a purchase after watching a video explaining a product or service, according to a study by Animoto.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Reasons Most Content Marketing Fails, and What to Do About Them
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic]
- How to Build an Exceptional Newsletter, According to People Who Did
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership
- Press the Damn Button: Livestreaming-Expert Brian Fanzo on Marketing Smarts