Editor's note: This list was compiled by marketer Mat Sweezey based on his insights and opinions. It is not an official MarketingProfs list and does not necessarily represent our view of the industry.
I stepped off stage at Dreamforce to a long line of people with questions. Some were asking for copies of my presentation, but a large majority simply asked for the names of other marketing thought leaders they should follow. Then it dawned on me: In our world, where everyone can claim to be anything, it is hard to find genuine thought leadership.
So I created my Big List of Marketing Thought leaders.
My list contains some of the best and brightest minds on just about any marketing topic you desire—100+ people I consider genuine marketing thought leaders spanning a wide range of marketing disciplines.
Two things make this list unique: First, you will find names on here that do not have big Twitter followings, but they have brilliant minds. Second, it is unique because it breaks down thought leadership by marketing discipline.
So, here is my list of 103 marketing thought leaders, broken out in 13 groups, listed in no particular order. In most cases, I also provide their twitter handles.
I hope you find the list helpful!
Branding Thought Leaders
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Using Customer Insights to Elevate Your Marketing
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- How Well Do You Know Marketing Trends? Test Your Knowledge. [Quiz]
- How In-Store Music Affects the Retail Experience [Infographic]