About six out of seven (86%) US companies surveyed have used social technologies in support of one or more areas of their business, found a recent study conducted by Mzinga in collaboration with Babson Executive Education.
More than 60% reported using some form of social technology as an ongoing component of their business.
Of those respondents who said their organizations employed social media, 57% reported its use in marketing, 39% cited internal collaboration and learning, and 29% reported social-media use in customer service and support:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement