With most companies focusing their social media marketing efforts on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, over one-third (36.1%) say they've been able to make a conversion from initial connection to sale via such social channels, according to a new survey from R2integrated.
Another 25.3% of marketers surveyed who conduct social media marketing say they are getting close to making a sale via social media and 38.1% say they haven't done so at all.
Below, other findings from The Social Media Marketing Survey by R2integrated, based on a survey of 296 marketing professionals who use social media for marketing.
More than four in five marketers (83%) report using all of the top 3 social networking sites—Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn—for marketing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)