With most companies focusing their social media marketing efforts on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, over one-third (36.1%) say they've been able to make a conversion from initial connection to sale via such social channels, according to a new survey from R2integrated.
Another 25.3% of marketers surveyed who conduct social media marketing say they are getting close to making a sale via social media and 38.1% say they haven't done so at all.
Below, other findings from The Social Media Marketing Survey by R2integrated, based on a survey of 296 marketing professionals who use social media for marketing.
More than four in five marketers (83%) report using all of the top 3 social networking sites—Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn—for marketing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement