Though growing numbers of companies are using social channels to connect with their customers, only 12% of business executives say their companies are using social media effectively, according to a study by Harvard Business Review Analytic Services.
Another 45% of business execs say their companies are "getting there" in effectively using social media, and nearly an equal number (43%) rate their use of social media as ineffective.
Such "effective" users are far more likely to use more social media channels—four or more—and report having developed and implemented a social media strategy: 63% say they've done so.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels