The study, which analyzed the YouTube channels of Interbrand's Best Global 100 Brands, found that organizations in the top quartile in terms of views have produced 50% more videos than brands in the bottom quartile.
Top performers also tend to publish on regular schedules that they maintain over long periods of time, the study found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)