A similar number of those surveyed (51%) said they are changing their organizational structures and business models to adapt to this shift.
Moreover, 44% of respondents said business-to-business vendors are now adopting business-to-consumer best-practices to change and optimize the B2B purchasing experience.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Revenue Operations: A Game-Changer for B2B Marketers
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]
- How to Craft a Concise B2B Sales Pitch in Limited Time