The report was based on data from a survey of 200 marketing executives randomly selected from companies with 100 or more employees, and 200 advertising executives randomly selected from agencies with 20 or more employees.
Nearly one-third of respondents (32%) say they feel most productive between 10 AM and 12 PM, and 27% feel most productive between 8 AM and 10 AM. Some 9% get the most done before 8 AM, and 23% say they're most productive after noon.
Most marketers say they also feel more creative in the mornings: 32% of respondents find the most inspiration between 8AM and 10AM, and 29% between 10 AM and 12 PM. A small group of respondents, however, prefer off-hours: 2% say they are most creative before 8 AM, and 1% say after 8 PM.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 200 marketing executives randomly selected from companies with 100 or more employees, and 200 advertising executives randomly selected from agencies with 20 or more employees.
Continue reading "What Time of Day Do Marketers Feel Most Productive?" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- 12 Work-From-Home Productivity Hacks [Infographic]
- Marketing Jobs in 2021: Location and Salary Trends [Infographic]
- Do Hiring Managers Check Job Applicants' Social Media Profiles? [Infographic]
- Avoid Marketing Irrelevance: Stop Asking 'What's Our Budget?' and Start Asking 'What's Our Revenue Target?'
- If Marketing Is As Critical As Sales Is to the B2B Pipeline, Why Don't We Formalize Training for Marketing Teams?