The report was based on data from a survey of more than 500 B2B marketers and salespeople from around the world who were polled about their sales messaging strategies and training.
Additional key findings from the study:
- 41% of companies ask their salespeople to role-play practice product/service value messaging in front of others.
- 49% of respondents say managers are responsible for ensuring that value messaging is practiced and coached; 36% say the training organization is responsible; 34% say no one is inspecting messaging proficiency.
- 33% of respondents say their company's salespeople do not to submit videos of themselves delivering messaging for feedback; 36% say salespeople are usually not required to submit videos; 21% say they do sometimes; 6% most of the time; 3% all of the time.
Check out the infographic below for more insights:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 500 B2B marketers and salespeople from around the world who were polled about their sales messaging strategies.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- Selling in a Recession: Challenges and Training Opportunities
- Mastering Account Penetration: Four Essential Tactics for Sales Success
- B2B Revenue Marketing and Closing the Credibility Gap | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Crafting a Dynamic Go-to-Market Campaign Plan | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Rev Up the B2B Account-Based Demand Engine to Accelerate Results
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]