Which search engine optimization tools are marketers' favorites?
To find out, G2 Crowd recently examined 310 in-depth evaluations of SEO tools written on its software review platform by business and marketing professionals. The researchers ranked the tools based on customer satisfaction scores as well as the size of their market presence.
Overall, most marketers are very satisfied with their current SEO tool, with 85% saying it meets their requirements and 87% saying they would be likely to recommend the product they use.
Moz is ranked as a "Leader" by G2 Crowd, meaning that it has both a high satisfaction score and large market presence.
Raven Tools, SEMrush, Ahrefs, gShift, and UpCity were named "High Performers," meaning they have high satisfaction scores but smaller market presence.
Raven Tools earned the highest overall customer satisfaction score.
About the research: The report was based on data from 310 in-depth evaluations of SEO tools written on G2 Crowd's software review platform by business and marketing professionals.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- How AI Is the End of SEO... Or Not
- Top 7 SEO Mistakes in B2B SaaS
- The Decline of Cookies Means the Rise of Organic Search Marketing
- Unraveling SEO Secrets for B2B Marketers: Kyle Roof on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Impacting SEO: Chris Rodgers on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Organic Search vs. Paid Search: What's the Difference? [Infographic]