What percentage of webinar registrants actually attend on average? Which days and times are most popular for conducting events? How long do people tend to watch for? Are most webinars interactive?
ON24 recently set out to answer these questions by examining 9,375 webinars conducted on its platform between January and December 2014. The researchers looked at the entire lifecycle of each webinar, including promotion and registration, interactivity, audience viewing habits, and both live and on-demand data. The webinars examined were conducted by 500+ organizations, ranging in size from SMBs to enterprises.
Below, key findings from the report.
- 31% of webinar registrants register 1-7 days before the event on average; 24% register the day of the event on average.
- 43% of webinar registrants attend event on average; training webinars tend to have a higher attendance rate compared with other types of webinars.
- The most attended webinars of those examined were held on Wednesdays (28% of all participants) and Thursdays (28%); Saturday and Sunday were the least popular days to attend webinars (1%).
- 24% of webinar participants joined events scheduled for 11 AM PST; 18% joined events scheduled for 10AM PST.
Participants watch a one hour live webinar for 56 minutes on average; viewers watch a one hour on-demand webinar for 29 minutes on average.
- 82% of the webinars examined included Q&A time.
- 35% of the webinars examined integrated social media applications and 24% including polling.
About the research: The report was based on data from 9,375 webinars conducted on ON24's platform between January and December 2014.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Generative AI Can't Create Great Marketing, But It Can Help
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.
- How to Survive the Cookieless Future: Refocus on Your Owned Media Strategy
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content: Liz Murphy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Training the Next Generation of Content Marketers
- Why Now Is the Time to Add Video to Your Marketing Budget