The report was based on data from a survey of more than 100 "high influence" travel bloggers selected by the Abbi Agency.
Some 70% of respondents say they get paid to blog, and 40% say they have accepted free gifts/trips from brands.
Most respondents (90%) say they are willing to do sponsored posts on their blogs.
Other key findings:
- 79% of travel bloggers also write about other topics.
- 78% say photo posts are their best-performing content type.
- 53% of post 3+ times a week to their blog.
- 81% say Facebook is the social network that sends the most traffic to their blog.
- Respondents say their top pet peeve with PR agencies is irrelevant pitches/press releases.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 100 "high influence" travel bloggers selected by the Abbi Agency.
Continue reading "Travel Blogging Trends, Insights, and Pet Peeves [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Traditional Content Marketing Is Broken—Here's How Amplified Marketing Can Fix It
- The Podcast Boom: Audience and Content Trends
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful