Most content marketing agencies (66%) produce, on average, fewer than 10 campaigns a month for each client, according to a recent report from Moz and Fractl.
The report was based on data from a survey of 30 marketers working at content agencies. Respondents were asked to answer a 14-question poll that explored topics such as the cost of services and the reach of campaigns.
Some 41% of respondents say their agency produces fewer than five campaigns per month for each client, on average; 25% produce 5-9 campaigns per month, on average.
Below, additional key findings from the report.
- 35% of respondents say articles are one of the three content types ordered most frequently by clients.
- 24% say infographics are one of the three most requested content types.
- 70% of respondents say their content agency tends to work on a monthly retainer pricing structure; 15% work on a pay-per project structure; 8%, pay-per-hour; 7%, pay-per-word.
- 35% of respondents' monthly retainers are between $1,000 and $5,000, on average; 24% are between $5,000 and $10,000.
- 20% of respondents say clients measure content marketing success by the number of leads generated.
- 14% measure success by the number of high-quality links generated.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 30 content marketing agencies.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Generative AI Can't Create Great Marketing, But It Can Help
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.
- How to Survive the Cookieless Future: Refocus on Your Owned Media Strategy
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content: Liz Murphy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Training the Next Generation of Content Marketers
- Why Now Is the Time to Add Video to Your Marketing Budget