Marketing, sales, and business professionals say email is the most effective digital tactic they use to generate leads, according to a recent report from Ascend2.
The report was based on data from a July 2015 survey of 300 professionals from around the world (80% working at B2B-focused companies; 20%, B2C).
Some 48% of respondents say email is among the most effective tactics they use to generate sales leads; creating websites/landing pages ranked second (cited by 44% of respondents), followed by content marketing (43%) and search engine optimization (37%).
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Most Difficult Tactics
Content marketing ranks as the hardest online lead generation tactic, with 43% of respondents citing as being among the most difficult.
Nearly half (49%) of respondents say qualified leads generated is one of the most useful metrics they use to judge the success of their online lead generation efforts.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2015 of 300 professionals from around the world (80% working at B2B-focused companies; 20% B2C).
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- 23 Sales Tactics for 2023
- Three Ways B2B Sales Prospecting Will Evolve in 2023
- Data Providers Need to Allow Independent Audits. Here's Why.
- Eight Ways to Maximize Sales in 2023 [Infographic]
- The Future of SaaS Sales Lies in Interactive Demos and Product-Led Growth
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently