The report was based on an analysis of projected e-commerce sales data for 2015, including transactions on desktop computers and mobile devices.
The United States is the second-largest e-commerce market, with $349.1 billion in projected sales for 2015.
The United Kingdom is third ($93.9 billion), followed by Japan ($79.3 billion), Germany ($74.4 billion), France ($42.6 billion), South Korea ($36.8 billion), Canada ($28.8 billion), Russia ($20.3 billion), and Brazil ($18.8 billion).
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of projected e-commerce sales data for 2015, including transactions on both desktop computers and mobile devices.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners
- Useful Tools for Managing Your Online Communities [Infographic]
- How to Spring-Clean Your Website Content
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients
- Does Your Website Really Need That? Five Elements to Rethink
- Google's Guide to User-Generated Content [Infographic]