How big is the Internet? How many online actions are taking place? How much digital content is being consumed?
To find out, Domo looked at publicly available data from a range of sources—including social networks, e-commerce sites, and Web traffic measurement tools—to determine the number of interactions happening online each minute, on average.
Among the key insights from the analysis:
—Vine users play 1 million videos on average in a minute.
—Reddit users cast 18,000 votes.
—Apple users download 51,000 apps.
—Tinder users swipe 590,000 times.
—YouTube users upload 300 hours of video.
Check out the infographic for more:
About the research: The report was based on publicly available data from a range of sources, including social networks, e-commerce sites, and Web traffic measurement tools.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Customer Behavior Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- What Makes Customer Service Experiences Great or Terrible?
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- How Americans Feel About Artificial Intelligence
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Tech Habits of Americans Age 50+
- The Factors That Most Influence Buyers of B2B Services