How big is the Internet? How many online actions are taking place? How much digital content is being consumed?
To find out, Domo looked at publicly available data from a range of sources—including social networks, e-commerce sites, and Web traffic measurement tools—to determine the number of interactions happening online each minute, on average.
Among the key insights from the analysis:
—Vine users play 1 million videos on average in a minute.
—Reddit users cast 18,000 votes.
—Apple users download 51,000 apps.
—Tinder users swipe 590,000 times.
—YouTube users upload 300 hours of video.
Check out the infographic for more:
About the research: The report was based on publicly available data from a range of sources, including social networks, e-commerce sites, and Web traffic measurement tools.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- How to Identify SQLs Based on Sales Intent Behavior: Awareness Stages and Demand Gen
- Using Behavioral Progressive Profiling to Drive Demand Generation
- How Americans Feel About These 16 Emerging Technologies
- How Gen Z Relates to Brands [Infographic]
- How to Use Psychology in E-Commerce [Infographic]
- Five Problems That Drive Customer Churn [Infographic]