Online retailers say social integration, mobile optimization, list segmentation, and personalization are the keys to successful holiday email campaigns this year, according to a recent report from Campaigner.
The report was based on data from a survey of 198 Internet retailers conducted in August 2015.
Nearly three-quarters (71%) of respondents say they view social integrations as the most important add-ons to email campaigns this holiday season. A similar percentage (70%) say they expect mobile sales to increase this year.
More than half (57%) of respondents say they are prioritizing email list segmentation this holiday season, and 40% say they are prioritizing personalization.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 198 Internet retailers conducted in August 2015.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How to Get Started With Multilingual Email Marketing
- Email Opens Are Not Dead: What's Changed and What Hasn't
- How to Craft the Perfect Cold Email With ChatGPT
- How Enterprises Are Using AI for Email Marketing
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing